Nutrients per 6 servings :
- 150g oats
- 2 tbsp coconut syrup
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Sprinkle of cacao nibs
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. In a bowl mix the oats and desiccated coconut together. Squeeze the coconut syrup and almond butter into the mix.
3. Smush (technical term) the banana leaving a few chunks whole and pour the almond milk into the oats then sprinkle on the cacao nibs.
4. Combine until the mix begins to stick together. If you find it’s too crumbly, add a little more almond milk.
5. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes until the edges have turned golden.
Original recipe: http://www.spoonmeblog.com/home/sugarless-oaty-flapjacks
Follow her on social:
Shop our Food & Drinks range